To you, HR is about helping People grow?
Then this role creation might be for you.
Our client Shares is a social investment platform that gives everyone access to the stock market and improves the investment experience by integrating a buzzing community of friends, peers and influencers.
The company is led by a team of experienced and passionate people, who already built and grew successful companies in the past.
The company has an international presence, with offices in Paris, London and Krakow.
People Program Manager
The People team is being built by Alexandra Brun, Chief People Officer, to support an organization of 70 people (target of 250 by the end of 2022).
As the global team is growing fast, we need someone to help people grow.
Both individually and collectively, by setting goals, working on performance reviews and managers’ coaching.
What will you be responsible for?
- Build from scratch and implement high-impact People Programs globally,
- Addressing the Performance Management topic: how should it work?
- Managing the Performance Reviews process and supporting the Managers,
- Building a Career Framework to manage growth expectations, and helping develop Individual Development Plans accordingly,
- Setting up a process for probation period reviews & possible renewals.
Many other topics will be addressed too, like the Onboarding Program, Candidate & Employee Experience, Offboarding, Compensation review process (in collaboration with People Ops) and Internal mobility program (in collaboration with Business Partners).
So there are plenty of HR projects to tackle!
What do you need to be considered for this role?
We’re looking for someone who has a real vision and convictions when it comes to People Performance topics.
You need to be used to working with OKRs and to have experience in setting goals.
But most of all, you need to really have a People growth mindset.
–> This role requires the ability to work fully in English.
The company is mostly organized with hybrid remote work, however this specific role could be considered in full remote.
What will work best on this role:
- Adopting a Test & Learn approach: even though it’s good to get inspiration from what exists on the market, we want to build tailored tools and systems that come from us and show our DNA,
- Adapting your work to the different countries and offices, while offering a common framework for the whole company.
What won’t work on this role:
- Copy-pasting what you’ve done in previous organizations without innovating.
What’s the process? : expect 4 to 5 interview steps, including the Recruitment Consultant, the Chief People Officer, a case study to be presented to a few stakeholders, and a last round with the CEO.
Want to know more about this role? Please contact Jean-Marie Caillaud from WorkMeTender, who’s helping Shares on hiring matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Passionate with Recruitment, I’ve been helping companies for 12 years, empowering them to hire the best talent, with simple and innovative solutions.
With WorkMeTender, I offer audit, training and consulting services to CPO, HRD, Talent Acquisition Managers and Employer Brand Managers, helping them to overreaching their targets.